08-17-2010 09:49 PM
I have lost my software to my hpF4435 printer. So I am not able to hook m printer back up to my computer. How can I get another CD or even better download the program to hook it back up to my computer?
08-19-2010 10:38 PM
What operating system? You can download the drivers from HP's website here. First select the operating system, then chose the appropriate drivers and updates.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS