How do I uninstall my hp printer? (1468 Views)
Student
lorieparke
Message 1 of 6 (1,468 Views)

How do I uninstall my hp printer?

I need to uninstall my HP all-in-one and then reinstall.  How do I uninstall it?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 6 (1,441 Views)

Re: How do I uninstall my hp printer?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? 

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Top Student
sealine
Message 3 of 6 (479 Views)

How do I uninstall my printer?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 6 (468 Views)

sealine wrote:

How do I uninstall my printer?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? 

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

Top Student
sealine
Message 5 of 6 (463 Views)

how do I uninstall my HP printer

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 6 of 6 (460 Views)

sealine wrote:

how do I uninstall my HP printer

See my post above.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation