Question
Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (5,223 Views)
Accepted Solution

How do i install business inkjet 2800 on windows 7 32bit? no driver on website?

I have a Windows 7 32 bit computer. I want to install business inkjet 2800 Computer does not recognise installation disc  Printer has not installed automatically.  When adding printer manually cannot find driver for inkjet 2800.  Any ideas???

Accepted Solution

Re: How do i install business inkjet 2800 on windows 7 32bit? no driver on website?

According to this document - Products Supported in Windows 7 , Windows 7 should include a basic driver for your printer in the operating system.

You should be able to install it following the directions in this document - Windows 7 Driver Failed to Install. Be sure to click on the Windows Update button in Step Four - 7.

View solution in context
Grad Student
Message 2 of 3 (5,185 Views)

Re: How do i install business inkjet 2800 on windows 7 32bit? no driver on website?

According to this document - Products Supported in Windows 7 , Windows 7 should include a basic driver for your printer in the operating system.

You should be able to install it following the directions in this document - Windows 7 Driver Failed to Install. Be sure to click on the Windows Update button in Step Four - 7.

I am an employee of Hewlett Packard.

- - Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so others can more easily find the answer - -
- - Please click the Kudos star if you would like to say thanks - -

Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (5,179 Views)

Thanks for that!! It worked I connected printer then and it found driver.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation