10-26-2011 09:59 AM
How do i find out how much ink is left in a cartridge on an HP1310 printer, scanner, copier using a
Windows 7 program?
Obviously, I can't just look at the container, but I've always been able to view this on the computer while using
other systems both at work and at home. Now, I just don't know where to look.
10-26-2011 10:20 AM
There is a patch available here that adds this functionality.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
10-26-2011 10:21 AM
You can view the ink levels on the self test page from the printer. Below is the instructions to print a self test page.
|HP PSC 1100 series|
HP PSC 1200 series
HP PSC 1300 series
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS