09-13-2011 03:04 PM
I lost my disk and have gotten a new computer. I have been trying to download the driver and it seems to be going through but I let it run overnight and it still hasn't finished. How long should it take? Am I doing something wrong?
09-13-2011 04:57 PM
most likely you will end have a fatal error of some sort. you might as well end the installation thru the task manager.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS