Question

Student
akmakulits
Message 1 of 3 (1,529 Views)

How to regionalized my hp photosmart c3183 ink? how to set in in zone 1 for hp ink 92 and 93

the printer is from dubai now im using it at philippines thats why i have to regianalized my hp photosmart c3183 from its default zone 2 to zone 1, so that i can use my new ink compatible # 92 and #93

Student
raj8080
Message 2 of 3 (1,503 Views)

Re: How to regionalized my hp photosmart c3183 ink? how to set in in zone 1 for hp ink 92 and 93

Would you please let me know, how to regionalize my printer.

Printer: Photosmart express c7283 all-in-one

Purchased: in Dubai

Now using in India.

I am not able to buy compatible ink anywhere in India. How do I reginalize the printer.

thanks and best wishes

Raj

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 3 of 3 (1,497 Views)

Re: How to regionalized my hp photosmart c3183 ink? how to set in in zone 1 for hp ink 92 and 93

You will both need to Contact HP to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this, it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work.  HP's web page on the subject is here.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation