05-30-2011 05:35 AM
the printer is from dubai now im using it at philippines thats why i have to regianalized my hp photosmart c3183 from its default zone 2 to zone 1, so that i can use my new ink compatible # 92 and #93
06-25-2011 01:04 AM
Would you please let me know, how to regionalize my printer.
Printer: Photosmart express c7283 all-in-one
Purchased: in Dubai
Now using in India.
I am not able to buy compatible ink anywhere in India. How do I reginalize the printer.
thanks and best wishes
06-26-2011 09:53 AM
You will both need to Contact HP to request a "Regionalization Reset". There should not be any charge for this, it is covered as part of the cartridge warranty. You will need to have access to your computer and printer while on the line with HP. You will also need to have a set of cartridges for the new region, once the reset is complete cartridges from the original region will no longer work. HP's web page on the subject is here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS