02-17-2010 05:56 PM
I have operating system Windows XP 32 bit. Service Pack 2, I recently changed computers to Compaq Presario,
I plugged in my printer to USB (Printer is HP All in one F340) and nothing happens. I downloaded the software and drivers for the printer on HP website, installed and still nothing. I even removed the software and re-installed.
I know the printer works fine because I hooked it up to my roommates laptop and it worked perfectly.
Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS