03-07-2013 07:37 AM
Although Hp Deskjet 1200 series have been produced for some years now ... but it doesn't have 64 Bit drivers for windows 7 yet ...
I tired to set it up with vista or XP drivers with no use ...
When i tried to contact local HP agent .. his solution was to downgrade my PC to windows XP !!!!! I didn't buy Core I5 Pc to install windows XP on it ....
Please solve this problem ASAP
My current windows version is " Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit "
My printer model is " HP Deskjet 1280 "
Thanks in advance
03-20-2013 12:50 PM
Your printer is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage.
You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS