Re: Hp F2480 scanner software (1533 Views)
Honor Student
berokas
Message 1 of 10 (10,662 Views)

Hp F2480 scanner software

Hello there.

Kindly provide me me with the link for hp scanning software that supports saving to a pdf file.

I had that software which was made by HP but now i lost it.

I have downloaded HP photosmart but it wasn't what I want.

Regards,

Bero

PhD Student
bassergitz
Message 2 of 10 (10,634 Views)

Re: Hp F2480 scanner software

heres the link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=3811337&

select your OS & download full feature driver
Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
Honor Student
berokas
Message 3 of 10 (10,629 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

I have downloaded the full driver and software installation file.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software11/COL29199/al-72254-3/DJ_AIO_06_F2400_NonNet_Full_Win_enu_140_...

But no new software was added to my computer!

Honor Student
berlichman
Message 4 of 10 (8,127 Views)

I too have somehow lost the neat software that controls the printer/scanner from the screen.

After much searching, it seems that the HP site cannot supply this program.  All they

can provide is a  huge (250 MB) installation program that takes forever to install

and forever to delete.  This installation program does not, repeat, does not give the

control softwary.

Bruce

Regents Professor
AlwaysNeon
Message 5 of 10 (7,779 Views)

Hp F2480 scanner software

Bero, when you downloaded the file was it saved to a specific location such as your downloads folder or your documents folder? The file has to be located and extracted before it will re-install the software on your computer.

Bruce, keep in mind that time that an installation takes to complete depends on the computer's processing power as well as the size of the download. All of our full-feature print drivers are roughly the same size because of different aspects of the printer which have to be controlled.

On your computer, what is your operating system and do you know if you are 64bit or 32bit? Do you have a F2480 like Bero?
Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Honor Student
mpannnnnn
Message 6 of 10 (1,722 Views)

hi,

i also can't get my hp to work. I use the F2480 as a scan and had it working to scan to pdf and doing a good job.

now I put a fresh new windows 8 but can't get the software to my hp... grrrr so messy hp website..

anyone has a clue? 

Thanks!

HP
Cheetah12
Message 7 of 10 (1,648 Views)

Hello mpannnnnn.

I understand you just recently updated to Windows 8. I would like to verify a couple of things. Are you unable to use the software now after upgrading to Windows 8?

Could you please verify if you able or unable to print and scan?

Is your printer connected wireless or USB?

Are you unable to install the full feature software from our HP website?

Once I gather this information I can assist you further.

Ashley

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
mpannnnnn
Message 8 of 10 (1,585 Views)

hi,

nop, I still have the same windows version since the last time I had it working.

Honor Student
mpannnnnn
Message 9 of 10 (1,584 Views)

-nop, I still have the same windows version since the last time I had it working.
-yes, I can scan documents but not using hp software
-this modelo is always USB
-yes, I installed all the package in order to try..even the update pack. it tells me "it's up to date"..

but still can't do anything. when I had it working, I pressed the windows key and write "hp" and the software icon appears but not now... =/
HP
Cheetah12
Message 10 of 10 (1,533 Views)

Thank you for your update.

Please download the Printer Install Wizard For Windows 8. This document will help you installing the best software for your printer. When the software is installed, you will be able to use the HP scanning software that comes with the printer installation.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation