01-23-2014 08:47 AM
Facts: Housband has windows 7 premium Home
I have Windows 8
I know it works seperately....
ONE Printer, can I install on both laptops the software of this printer?
I don't have a set up CD or USB cable, wireless...
Please can someone help me with this problem?
01-23-2014 12:01 PM
Yes, you can install the software on both the system and print to this printer. You can use wireless connection to print from both system if USB cable is not available. Please download the driver from the below link and install it using the desired connection.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS