03-22-2010 03:50 PM
Hello I have a PSC 1315 all-in-one product and i try to install the drivers....My operating system is windows 7 64-bit....i download the right drivers from the site but when i install the drivers in the end of the installation i get an error and stops the install.....it's a bit anoying cause it's in the the very end of the install.....please help thx...
10-12-2010 01:07 PM
I had the same problem. In my case, my computer did not have enough memory. Once I removed all my photos to a memory stick, the download went right in and installed quickly!
10-13-2010 08:23 AM
I am having difficulty downloading my HP PSC 1315 all in one printer to my new Gate way computer that has tons of memory. I go to download new driver to Microsoft 7 64 bit and the installation takes forever. It shows that it downloads, but then my printer does not work. Still will not print. Icon shows up on devices with a checkmark. Help.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS