Hp solution center cannot run because installation is not complete? Vista Ultimate (357 Views)
Honor Student
cbm37
Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)

Hp solution center cannot run because installation is not complete? Vista Ultimate

After running the install program for my new C410a, when trying to start solution center I get the following message: Hp solution center cannot run because your device installation is not complete.

Please plug in the USB cable or re-run the setup program from the installation CD for a network installation.

If this does not complete the installation, or you do not have the CD, access the Hp help files by clicking the START menu.

I have tried reinstalling many different ways both with CD and Download no luck.

My printer is set up wirelessly and works fine in all other respects--I can print pictures,from e-mail, ePrint, other programs?? What am I doing wrong??

Student
Successinplace
Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)

Re: Hp solution center cannot run because installation is not complete? Vista Ultimate

[ Edited ]

I have the exact same problem. I spent all day today trying everythig suggested from the people having the same problem.

HP should be ashamed of themselves. My propblem is on All-in-One Photosmart C309a printer.( Windows 7 64bits) Please help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation