05-21-2011 02:06 PM
After running the install program for my new C410a, when trying to start solution center I get the following message: Hp solution center cannot run because your device installation is not complete.
Please plug in the USB cable or re-run the setup program from the installation CD for a network installation.
If this does not complete the installation, or you do not have the CD, access the Hp help files by clicking the START menu.
I have tried reinstalling many different ways both with CD and Download no luck.
My printer is set up wirelessly and works fine in all other respects--I can print pictures,from e-mail, ePrint, other programs?? What am I doing wrong??
05-25-2011 08:18 PM - edited 05-25-2011 08:23 PM
I have the exact same problem. I spent all day today trying everythig suggested from the people having the same problem.
HP should be ashamed of themselves. My propblem is on All-in-One Photosmart C309a printer.( Windows 7 64bits) Please help.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS