06-19-2012 04:03 PM
01-28-2013 11:38 AM
I just downloaded the full driver for the Officejet Pro 8500, which supposedly contained all associated software, but I cannot find IRIS anywhere on my computer. Is it indeed contained in the new download? If so, where might I find it?
12-14-2013 06:05 AM
Me too. I downloaded the software for J4660 All-in-one in Windows 7. Is shows the program for registering but I can't find the actual I.R.I.S OCR program anywhere.
I don't understant it at all!!!!!
12-15-2013 10:52 PM
I got IRIS OCR with my hp all in one. I don't have internet connectivity on my PC where iris ocr is installed. Is it possible to register it offline? or use it without registration....
12-18-2013 09:29 AM
When you open HP Solution Center as if you were going to scan, you should see an option "Save as Editable Text" which saves the scan as an " .rtf " file.
If your computer is not connected to the internet, you should be able to skip the registration by closing the screen where it is asking you to register.
Feel free to post back if you have any questions!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS