Question

Honor Student
gunville
Message 1 of 3 (2,008 Views)

I have a HP Photosmart C3100 all-in-one series C3180

I am a writer and was told that my printer/scanner/fax (as in the subject box) already comes with a OCR but I can't seem to find it or how to get at it, if this is true, please direct me. Thanks and Merry Christmas

Master's Graduate
kikokixz
Message 2 of 3 (1,999 Views)

Re: I have a HP Photosmart C3100 all-in-one series C3180

hi,

did you use the disk that come with the printer to install it? Plese reran the installation disk then select the option that says INSTALL MORE SOFTWARE. And then checked if there is an option that says OCR listed to install.

If ocr is no longer listed, you can checked if ocr is already installed under the ff:
  for vista os:
    >click start menu>control panel>click uninstall a program under PROGRAMS icon

for xp:
  >click start menu>control panel>add/remove programs

hope that would help.

Kiko
Honor Student
gunville
Message 3 of 3 (1,789 Views)

Re: I have a HP compaq presario PC Vista

sorry about that, yes I have that printer and it's fine...it's my computer I need help with. I use two users listed, one for my work and the other for my personal computer stuff. I noticed when I was going to my business side I was gone and it's now just a visiter there. Do you know how I can find the business me?:smileysad:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation