12-20-2009 03:03 PM
I am a writer and was told that my printer/scanner/fax (as in the subject box) already comes with a OCR but I can't seem to find it or how to get at it, if this is true, please direct me. Thanks and Merry Christmas
12-20-2009 06:00 PM
did you use the disk that come with the printer to install it? Plese reran the installation disk then select the option that says INSTALL MORE SOFTWARE. And then checked if there is an option that says OCR listed to install.
If ocr is no longer listed, you can checked if ocr is already installed under the ff:
for vista os:
>click start menu>control panel>click uninstall a program under PROGRAMS icon
>click start menu>control panel>add/remove programs
hope that would help.
03-05-2010 02:41 PM
sorry about that, yes I have that printer and it's fine...it's my computer I need help with. I use two users listed, one for my work and the other for my personal computer stuff. I noticed when I was going to my business side I was gone and it's now just a visiter there. Do you know how I can find the business me?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS