11-28-2013 01:18 PM - edited 11-28-2013 01:42 PM
My Lenovo is running Win7 (64) and can see the printer but try as I may I cannot get the driver to install. It is my laptop and I am the administrator but the error appears after failed driver down load, I have also tried via the use of the wizard. The message that I get is:
'Call to DriverPagageInstall returned error 5 for package'C:\Program File\HP\HP Deskjet 3520series\driverStore\Piipeline\hpvpl09.inf'A caller of DriverPackageInstall must be a member of the Administrators group to install a driver package.'
12-02-2013 12:06 PM
I understand you are unable to install the printer.
I have included a fix to this issue that is similar error from pcwizard to follow through.
If you need more assistance just let me know.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS