11-28-2013 01:18 PM - edited 11-28-2013 01:42 PM
My Lenovo is running Win7 (64) and can see the printer but try as I may I cannot get the driver to install. It is my laptop and I am the administrator but the error appears after failed driver down load, I have also tried via the use of the wizard. The message that I get is:
'Call to DriverPagageInstall returned error 5 for package'C:\Program File\HP\HP Deskjet 3520series\driverStore\Piipeline\hpvpl09.inf'A caller of DriverPackageInstall must be a member of the Administrators group to install a driver package.'
12-02-2013 12:06 PM
I understand you are unable to install the printer.
I have included a fix to this issue that is similar error from pcwizard to follow through.
If you need more assistance just let me know.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS