I have just purchased a Diskjet 3520 and cannot load a driver (basic or full) (110 Views)
Student
NedKelly
Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

I have just purchased a Diskjet 3520 and cannot load a driver (basic or full)

[ Edited ]

My Lenovo is running Win7 (64) and can see the printer but try as I may I cannot get the driver to install. It is my laptop and I am the administrator but the error appears after failed driver down load,  I have also tried via the use of the wizard. The message that I get is:

'Call to DriverPagageInstall returned error 5 for package'C:\Program File\HP\HP Deskjet 3520series\driverStore\Piipeline\hpvpl09.inf'A caller of DriverPackageInstall must be a member of the Administrators group to install a driver package.'

Please helllllp

HP
Gemini02
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

Re: I have just purchased a Diskjet 3520 and cannot load a driver (basic or full)

Hi NedKelly

I understand you are unable to install the printer.

I have included a fix to this issue that is  similar error from pcwizard to follow through.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-Install-Setup/Install-Error-quot-The-system-cannot-f...

If you need more assistance just let me know.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation