08-19-2012 02:00 PM - edited 08-19-2012 02:28 PM
I have upgraded to windows 7-64Bit and I can not fine HP software/solution center.
The printer is a Deskjet 6988dt.
Can you give me the appropriate link please.
08-20-2012 02:34 PM
hi there PJCat;
Sorry to learn that you are having this issue;
This is the main support page for your printer,
Go to software and drivers download and select your operating system.
If the drivers are not Avilable here I am afraid that there is not a driver set for your printer. Sorry.
Hope this answer your question;
08-20-2012 04:40 PM
Hi thanks for the info. I do not need the driver as it comes with windows 7, I would like the software, HP solutions and Tool Box. I need to check the ink levels.
08-21-2012 10:34 AM
no problem Pact;
Furthermore I will keep your post in reserve if I learn of any official or unofficial workaround I will come and inform you immediately.
Best of luck;
08-21-2012 12:20 PM
Do I understand your answer to be that the HP Digital Imaging Monitor and/or HP Solution Center are not available for Win7? Or, that there is not a way to find/download/install without a HP CD for one's particular printer?
I purchased a new laptop in May. I have a K5400.. works fine. I want to check ink levels. I don't seem to recall whether or not I installed the K5400 using the CD.
Thanks in advance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS