02-25-2014 10:19 AM
Actually I need two replacements for two Deskjet 960C printers connected via parallel to 2 Windows NT 4 Workstation PCs in a lab. The PCs are not due to be replaced until next year so I need replacements. I can not find a new color ink jet that has a LPT connection and supports NT 4 also.
Does anyone use a fairly modern Deskjet on windows NT 4? If anybody would recomend a model, I would try to find a referb or good used one.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS