06-11-2012 02:02 AM
I need driver for hp laser jet printer 1020 for windows 7 64 bit . because i dounlaoded the one on you web site but not working, so please help
06-11-2012 02:11 AM
This is the only officially place:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-26-2012 12:15 PM
The only Win 7 driver available for the Laserjet 1020 would be the basic plug and play driver found at the link banhein provided in their post. Here is a link directly to the driver to download:
01-09-2013 11:20 AM
Hate to tell you but I have tried downloading this driver which is supposed to work for the 1020 as well as my printer the Laserjet 1022 but it doesnt work. I have used my 1022 with Windows 7 64 bit for over a year but as of 12/28/12 auto-update for this driver my great little printer is no longer recognized by my computer! It will print in a specialized software program I use in my work but nothing in Word or Excel unless I do a system restore prior to the update. Need a better solution, very frustrating!
01-10-2013 11:54 AM
Are you able to print Windows Test Pages from the driver?
How is the printer connected to the computer?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS