Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I need to install my hp officejet 4500 without a disk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello everyone, Welcome to the ForumsSmiley Happy

I noticed this thread about you all needing the correct drivers for your Officejet 4500's and I would like to help!

There are three models of the Officejet 4500's so I would like to include the driver information for all of them to cover them all. Below I will provide links to download the drivers and software for your model of OJ 4500.

1st Step: Determine which model of OJ 4500 you have. Click here to help you find the model number:

How Do I Find My Model Number?

These are the 3 different models:

2nd Step: Click on your model to download and install the Full Driver and Software. You will need to choose your operating system and click "Next" and then you will select "Driver" and Download:

1. HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer - G510g Drivers

2. HP Officejet 4500 Desktop All-in-One Printer - G510a Drivers

3. HP Officejet 4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - G510n Drivers

I really hope this helps you all with your driver and software installations!

All the best,

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

227 REPLIES 227
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use driver and applications from this link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3919448

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

bought an hp 4500 all in one colour printer but i lost the disk i need to install on an acer laptop without a cd writer

HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you downloaded files from the above link ? No need to use CD, just run downloaded files from your Acer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@etc357 wrote:

I need to install my hp officejet 4500 without a disk

HP Recommended

This is the link for the drivers that came in the CD, plz goto the link and select your operating system, ad then download the full feature drivers on your hard disk, that will install the software for your printer...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3919448

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'. Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
HP Recommended

now

HP Recommended

Hello aoneSMY,

Was you needing help getting the drivers for the HP Officejet 4500? The link to get the drivers was provided in an ealier post in the thread. 

If you are experiencing issues with getting the drivers please let us know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
HP Recommended

have purchased the HP Officejet 4500 G510 Model and my computer drive where I put the cd in to install is broken and not working properly and I am cannot install the installation cd.

I have a lot of projects pending and I really need to use my new printer can you send me the software to download so I can begin to use my printer.

Thanks

Dionne Smith

HP Recommended

i need to install hp officejet 4500 without a disk

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.