10-30-2013 08:22 AM
Thank you so much for that information. Now that you are using an HP Google Chromebook, you will be using Google Cloud Print- Google Cloud Print allows you to access printers from your Chromebook without installing drivers or plugging in cables. Please click on the link provided to get started with Google Cloud Print.
I will also leave you with some Frequently Asked Questions About Your HP Chromebook (Chrome OS), this is a very informative link and will help if you any further questions.
I hope this has helped, if you require more assistance please let me know. I would be happy to help
10-31-2013 07:00 AM
The Officejet 4500 (G510) is not a cloud ready but you are able to download the HP ePrint mobile application. Please refer to the HP ePrint Center helps and tips and select the section Print Apps. I hope this was helpful, please let me know if you require more assistance.
11-01-2013 07:37 AM
What can I help you with? Are you looking for the software and driver download for your Officejet 4500? Please let me know the exact product number for the printer you are using, also leaving your current Operating system would be beneficial. I look forward to hearing from you soon so we can begin troubleshooting.
11-04-2013 09:25 AM
I also get the hpzpnp.ice_su... file missing when I try to re.install officejet 4500 after I have upgraded to win 8.1
I have downloaded the full driver but when I run the installation I get this error
anyone who can guide me please?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS