10-21-2013 11:43 AM
The matrix of possible OSes numbers about 12, and we have 3 or 4 versions in use, some at 64 and some at 32-bits. I am loathe to manually download them all. Isn't there a package I can download that gives me the complete set of UPDs (PCL5 and PCL6) for these OSes: WinXP, Win7 64-bit, Win7 32-bit, Windows 8, Server 2003 32bit, Server 2003 64-bit, Server 2008, Server 2012.
10-21-2013 02:47 PM
The most current version HP UPD v5.7 can be download from www.hp.com/go/upd.
There is not a single package download, but is really simple to download all x32 from one page, all x64 from another download page. Total of 6 files...
If you are looking for previous released versions of UPD still supported by HP, you can pull them down via FTP from ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/UPD
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS