04-02-2011 10:30 AM
I am receiving messages saying there has been an ink delivery system failure and referring me to the users manual. I can't find this message in the guide. Printer is a Photosmart Premium C310 which I bought a week ago. I can't get any prints at all now from the printer. I've tried printhead cleaning but nothing prints.
Can anyone help
06-21-2011 03:54 PM
Take a look at this document:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS