Question
Student
Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)
Accepted Solution

Inkjet 3050 J610a software issue

I have lost the printer maintence fuction ( check ink level, clean head, etc) but other software functions ( set preferences, see what printining, customize your printer) ok. I installed CD and selected repair but did not fix. Should I unistall and reinstall software?

Accepted Solution

Re: Inkjet 3050 J610a software issue

Hello calip, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I see you have lost your maintenance functionality in the software. I would like to assist you with that.

I would suggest downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. 

If that does not work I would suggest Uninstalling the Printer Software and reinstalling the HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer - J610a Drivers.

Good luck and please let me know the results of your troubleshooting steps. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Inkjet 3050 J610a software issue

Hello calip, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I see you have lost your maintenance functionality in the software. I would like to assist you with that.

I would suggest downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. 

If that does not work I would suggest Uninstalling the Printer Software and reinstalling the HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer - J610a Drivers.

Good luck and please let me know the results of your troubleshooting steps. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!

Please click “Accept as Solution " if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks" for helping!

Jamieson
I work on behalf of HP

"Remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together!" - Red Green.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation