08-20-2014 10:40 PM
I have a problem with installing a network printer.
I have connected to HP LaserJet CP1025 color and HP LaserJEt 1020 on my computer using OS Microsot Windows 7 64-bits and I share it on a network. For the same OS computer, it is ok. But for Computer using OS Micorosft Windows 7 32-bits cannot install my sharing printer. It popus this massage "Windows cannot connect to the printer. The local print spooler service is not running. Please restart the spooler or restart the machine."
I tried to find the answer from the internet and following their step to restart the spooler but still popup the same massage. So please help me to solve this problem. Thanks
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS