08-05-2014 01:11 PM
We purchased an installation disk for an HP lasetjet printer from the HP store, and when we received the disk it was blank. I contacted HP support and got an automated response that I would be contacted by a representative. That was a month ago. What should I do?
This question was solved. View Solution.
08-05-2014 08:03 PM
All the software and installtion is available on the web for free. Did you check there???
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
08-06-2014 07:04 AM
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the need for the installation disk was specified by the I.T. Department because downloading drivers from the web was not resolving the issue with the printer. (The printer worked fine until the computer was upgraded from XP to Win7.) So the issue remains - I've got a blank disk that HP sold me and I can't get them to respond to a support inquiry.
08-14-2014 11:57 AM
I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS