06-12-2012 11:47 AM
Somehow have misplaced installation disc for Hp 5510 officejet all in one. Need to reinstall. Where do I go or what do I do at this point. Help greatly appreciated!!!
06-12-2012 11:50 AM
Below is the support and driver page for your printer.
Select the operating system you are running and download the full feature software and driver file for your printer.
This is pretty much the same stuff that is on the CD you misplaced.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS