06-29-2009 02:54 AM
1. While installing my HP officejet J3608, the message 'HP CUE Status Root stopped working' appeared. Within the printer folder under 'Control Panel' the icon for 'HP officejet J3608 series fax' does not appear. How shall I solve this problem? Is the 'HP CUE Status Root stopped working' the csuse of this problem?
2. I have two HP officejet J3608, one installed at my office and the other in my home. Can I use both including fax operation with one Installation in my laptop, when the telephones in use with the one at the office and the one in my home are different? If Yes, how?
Can anybody help?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS