01-27-2011 02:36 AM
I recently installed a hp deskjet d1360 printer. When i installed the drivers and asked me to make sure that the printer is connected and powered, when i connected it, it just said device detected and from there it will start the process of showing the detection and that will not stop. The installation will not complete. the drivers i was using are the ones i downloaded from the net. I did a fresh installation thinking that may be could be an Os infection but that still could not work. Please advice.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS