09-04-2009 02:47 PM
09-04-2009 02:56 PM
1. Unplug the USB Cable from the back of the printer.
2. Download the full feature software HERE.
3. Save downloaded software to your desktop.
4. Run the software after it is successfully downloaded.
5. Connect USB Cable when prompted.
Let me know if that helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS