10-31-2010 01:11 PM
I have an OfficeJet 6500 709n connected wireless to a router
I have the printer installed on a PC with Windows 7 64 bit through Add Printer and using the basic driver downloadable from HP site - all works fine in printing.
Is it possible to do the same for the scanner? Through Scanner and Camera Install Wizard I reach the point where I point to the basic driver location through the "Have Disk" button but the result turns empty.
11-02-2010 12:10 AM
This is solved - I removed the printer and used the full\corporate driver wizard to install the printer - and now I have a scanner device as well
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS