02-20-2014 12:29 PM
After an re-install from mij laptop (win7 pro 64bit) i'm trying to reinstall the software for my CM2320FXI during the installating i get the folloing error (dutch)
Translated:the installation program dos not have acces to this registryvalue. Make sure the installationprogram has acces to this value and click retry to retry.
I only have one user on my laptop and it has admin rights
can anyone help me?
02-24-2014 02:15 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
Hope this helps, have a good one!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS