Question

Honor Student
dgarner98
Message 1 of 3 (800 Views)
Accepted Solution

Is Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer compatible with Mac OS X 10.7?

I am considering buying the following printer -- 

Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer

However, before I do I want to make sure that it is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7.4 (Lion).  The reason I'm buying a new printer is that my current inkjet is not compatible with Lion.  There doesn't seem to be an available driver.  And it's time for an upgrade anyway.  But I want to verify that I'll be able to use it with my Mac before I buy.  Otherwise, I'm wasting my time.

The documentation only lists Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 as being compatible.  Can someone verifty that I'll be able to use the OJPRO8100 wireless on my Mac?

Thanks.

-David G.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 3 (796 Views)

Re: Is Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer compatible with Mac OS X 10.7?

Hi David,

The Officejet Pro 8100 is fully compatible with Lion, as you may find listed by the software compatibility below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=bi-97833-2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

System requirements:  Mac OSX v10.5.8, v10.6, v10.7 

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
dgarner98
Message 3 of 3 (795 Views)

Re: Is Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer compatible with Mac OS X 10.7?

Perfect.  I figured it was fully compatible but couldn't find  confirmation on the pages I was reviewing.  Kudos.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation