Question

Honor Student
dgarner98
Message 1 of 3 (834 Views)
Accepted Solution

Is Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer compatible with Mac OS X 10.7?

I am considering buying the following printer -- 

Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer

However, before I do I want to make sure that it is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7.4 (Lion).  The reason I'm buying a new printer is that my current inkjet is not compatible with Lion.  There doesn't seem to be an available driver.  And it's time for an upgrade anyway.  But I want to verify that I'll be able to use it with my Mac before I buy.  Otherwise, I'm wasting my time.

The documentation only lists Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6 as being compatible.  Can someone verifty that I'll be able to use the OJPRO8100 wireless on my Mac?

Thanks.

-David G.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 3 (830 Views)

Re: Is Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer compatible with Mac OS X 10.7?

Hi David,

The Officejet Pro 8100 is fully compatible with Lion, as you may find listed by the software compatibility below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=bi-97833-2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

System requirements:  Mac OSX v10.5.8, v10.6, v10.7 

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
dgarner98
Message 3 of 3 (829 Views)

Re: Is Hewlett Packard OJPRO8100 Wireless Color Printer compatible with Mac OS X 10.7?

Perfect.  I figured it was fully compatible but couldn't find  confirmation on the pages I was reviewing.  Kudos.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation