05-11-2010 01:20 AM
Printing over the network works fine.
Scanning does not work, no scanners detected.
Windows Fax and Scan, New Scan, Error message "No Scanners were detected..."
Please can you advise how I can scan via the network using windows 7.
05-17-2010 01:19 AM
No response from support?...
I have managed to find and download the Windows 7 full driver - OJJ6400_Full_13.exe
The install goes okay but fails right at the end. I tried following the instructions here:
Rebooted the printer, the laptop, deleted the printer, uninstalled and reinstalled. I cannot believe how many hoops I have had to jump through and I still can't get this piece of junk to work.
HOW DO I GET NETWORK SCANNING TO WORK WITH HP ON WINDOWS 7.
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME OR TELL ME IT DOESNT WORK AND I'LL BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT THAT DOES.
I have some screenshots of the installation process if it helps, but I cannot see how to upload / attach to this post.
And what is the HP TOTAL CARE I see, how can I get some support?
05-18-2010 12:20 AM
Here are some screenshots of the end of the install failing.
Does anyone know what could cause the install to fail at that point?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS