12-31-2008 08:18 AM
After several months of use, this USB printer quit printing. This is even after uninstalling and reinstalling the driver software. The USB connection is working... the confirming audio sound is heard when the cable is plugged back in.
Win XP, SP3
09-22-2012 10:38 AM
Go to www.hp.com Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS