07-16-2013 10:34 AM
I have the LaserJet Pro Color M251nw printer and I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver because the wireless was not working. Now when I try to re install I get an error message that says fatal error. Can someone help me please? I am operating on Windows 7 64 bit.
07-17-2013 09:41 PM
Here is a version of the software that is most up to date for your OS :
Remove the software from the computer and then install the software again through the link I have provided.
Let me know how that goes!
PS have a great day!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS