Laserjet 1010 Win 7 64bit driver needed (6077 Views)
Student
OptikaNET
Message 1 of 3 (6,077 Views)

Laserjet 1010 Win 7 64bit driver needed

I am in the process of installing Windows 7 (64 bit) but there doesn't appear to be any driver support for a Laserjet 1010.  Can anybody help?

Kind Regards

Dave

Honor Student
paoladag
Message 2 of 3 (6,065 Views)

Re: Laserjet 1010 Win 7 64bit driver needed

i have the same problem with my 1020 laserjet-the download availabe at Hp is a plug and play option-which is not the one-we need the whole driver package -which i still cannot find on the net anywhere..
Student
Redeemer
Message 3 of 3 (5,168 Views)

Re: Laserjet 1010 Win 7 64bit driver needed

I have to tell, unfortunately, that I'm really pissed off.

Having the right marketing strategy to encourage the consumer to buy newer products is one thing, but this really seems like middle finger to our (1010 users) faces.

Although I've bought 1010 long long time ago, I'm trully satisfied  with it's qualities and ease of use even these days. You made another gr8 product that has never let me down. Now, it looks like you want me to throw away absolutely well-preserved, no, almost brand-new-looking printer and buy a new one even if there's absolutely nothing wrong with the old one ?

If this is the way it ends, HP will loose a customer ...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation