11-14-2009 10:32 AM
I am in the process of installing Windows 7 (64 bit) but there doesn't appear to be any driver support for a Laserjet 1010. Can anybody help?
11-14-2009 10:45 AM
01-20-2010 02:01 PM
I have to tell, unfortunately, that I'm really pissed off.
Having the right marketing strategy to encourage the consumer to buy newer products is one thing, but this really seems like middle finger to our (1010 users) faces.
Although I've bought 1010 long long time ago, I'm trully satisfied with it's qualities and ease of use even these days. You made another gr8 product that has never let me down. Now, it looks like you want me to throw away absolutely well-preserved, no, almost brand-new-looking printer and buy a new one even if there's absolutely nothing wrong with the old one ?
If this is the way it ends, HP will loose a customer ...
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS