07-30-2013 12:55 PM - edited 07-30-2013 12:59 PM
Just tryng to download the Laserjet 1300N Windows XP driver but the link to the download URL is not invalid.
Any clues how to get to the driver?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Laserjet 1300N Windows XP driver download not available
07-30-2013 02:02 PM
The business support site has been down most of the day. Try it now. I was able to access it but it is very slow.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS