05-08-2014 05:35 PM
A customer of mine lost the capability to print to the shared printer on a Win7-64 box (on a parallel cable). I uninstalled and re-installed the drivers on the Win7 server and a Win7-64 box. Both work great.
I am unable to re-install the driver on an XP-32 box and I can't get them installed as additional drivers on the Win7-64 print server. Tried every download HP has to offer and even the original CD. Every one says "windows could not find a driver for your device" or "a severe problem has occured".
05-12-2014 01:26 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it, in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at HP Enterprise Business Community.
Hope this helps, and have a great day!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS