02-24-2011 11:18 PM
I've P2035 laserjet installed od Windows 7 32 bit via USB and working properly. When i want to install this printer on other computers via network, where Windows 7 64 bit is, i can find the printer, but driver can not be found.I tryed to point to different drivers, with no succses.
On main computer there are drivers for Universal printing PCL5. I tryed everything that comes to my mind. Is it possible that drivers for Windows 7 are not good enough?! Is there a working solution?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS