05-18-2014 09:31 AM
I really hope someone can help!
I have the above printer, bought and installed it last week and it seemed fine. Printed the test pages fine once installed.
Came to use it again a couple of days later, it printed a word document fine, but when I tried to print a second word document, it wont print out. The document can be seen in the print queue as 'printing' but it doesnt actually print.
However, if I turn my laptop off, then restart it, as soon as the laptop has rebooted and is logged back on, my document prints out.
I have uninstalled all of the hp software and reinstalled it again using the links on the hp website, however have still experienced the exact same problem.
I've tried a couple of solutions which I have googled, but they've not worked.
Someone please help!
My laptop is an acer Aspire 5100. It's encrypted and has mcafee and avast for antivirus etc.
05-18-2014 12:04 PM
First you need to run only one antivirus program.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS