01-13-2014 02:10 PM
when updating my printer yesterday the update application finished with a message claiming that the firmware update was succesfull. But the yellow printer light kept blinking.
I waited a full hour but nothing changed.
After trying to update the firmware again I got a message that the update is not possible and that I should powercycle the printer.
After unplugging the printer and restarting it the yellow light kept blinking.
Trying to update the firmware for a third time finally resulted in a message that the "firmware is already" up to date.
01-15-2014 08:28 PM
you can check whether the Firmware was updated by checking the configure report:
1. Open the printer driver, and then click the Properties or Preferences button.
2. Click the Services tab, and then, in the Print Information Pages drop-down list, click the Config
Page list item.
3. Click the Print button.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS