10-29-2009 04:19 PM
Anyone have any ideas about how to use this device to print/send faxes directly (USB attached) from a PC without having the proper HP software? I'm starting to research and will post any breakthroughs.
11-03-2009 08:58 AM
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINTING ONLY TO FROM VISTA x64 VIA ETHERNET CONNECTION -
1. Control Panel -> Printers
2. Add Printer
3. Add Network, Wireless or BlueTooth Printer
4. Find the networked printer in the list and 'Next'
5. Select HP as Manufacturer and Generic LaserJet 2800 Series PS as Printer
6. Next to install generic driver
7. Print Test Page and finish
02-19-2010 11:38 AM
AME FOR ME!!! And I'm a consultant!!! That's it!!
NEED 64BITS SOFTWARE!!!!! GO!!! YOU ARE CRAZY OR WHAT!!! YOUR CUSTOMERS NEED IT!!! DO YOU NEED HELP TO LEARN HOW COMPILE IT?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS