05-23-2014 03:57 PM
Have ascertained that the graphical interface which had activate scan to pc and other amenities is called the Full Featured version and I now have just the Basic version.
Where can I download the Full Featured Version. Everywhere I have found it on the net it is about 58 MBs in size and turns out to be the Basic Version.
It is also not on my original disk which came with the Envy wireless printer.
Can someone give me a link, please?
I can't activate scanto pc because it's not available in the software I now have.
Thanks in advance.
05-26-2014 12:49 PM
Hello Hope42, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I see you are having software issues. I would love to try and help you, but I do need a little information first. I am linking a few HP Support documents below that will show you how to find which operating system you are using. Also, if you're using Windows, please include whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit. With this information we can provide you with accurate information.
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?
Please let me know what you find. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS