Question

Top Student
manniesm
Message 1 of 4 (105 Views)

Lost "Printer Assistant" for Photosmart 7520 - Windows Home 7 - 64bit.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled software from online (with original disc, as recommended).  Still lost.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 4 (81 Views)

Re: Lost "Printer Assistant" for Photosmart 7520 - Windows Home 7 - 64bit.

Hi,

Uninstall the software from the start menu, then download and install the latest software below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-108670-2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

If you're still unable to access the Printer Assistant, please let me know what happens when you click on the HP Officejet 7520 icon on your desktop or under All Programs > HP Photosmart 7520 folder.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Top Student
manniesm
Message 3 of 4 (76 Views)

My face is red!  I didn't notice that HP put another icon on my desktop.  The Assistant was there from the time I reinstalled, and the old icon wasn't usuable.  Thanks for the reply, anyway.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)

No reason for a such... most important that the issue no longer take a place and you are up and running again!

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation