Question

Top Student
manniesm
Message 1 of 5 (197 Views)

Lost "Printer Assistant" for Photosmart 7520 - Windows Home 7 - 64bit.

Have uninstalled and reinstalled software from online (with original disc, as recommended).  Still lost.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 5 (173 Views)

Re: Lost "Printer Assistant" for Photosmart 7520 - Windows Home 7 - 64bit.

Hi,

Uninstall the software from the start menu, then download and install the latest software below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-108670-2&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

If you're still unable to access the Printer Assistant, please let me know what happens when you click on the HP Officejet 7520 icon on your desktop or under All Programs > HP Photosmart 7520 folder.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Top Student
manniesm
Message 3 of 5 (168 Views)

My face is red!  I didn't notice that HP put another icon on my desktop.  The Assistant was there from the time I reinstalled, and the old icon wasn't usuable.  Thanks for the reply, anyway.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 4 of 5 (159 Views)

No reason for a such... most important that the issue no longer take a place and you are up and running again!

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
muesic
Message 5 of 5 (42 Views)

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.  Also have followed the directions in the article.  Still, the Printer Assistant does not work.   When I click on the icon, nothing happens.  When I open the file location and click on the file, nothing happens.  No error message or anything.....???

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation