06-30-2011 09:09 PM
So I have an HP Deskjet D2345.
I run windows 7 on my computer.
Every time I plug it in or restart my computer the "windows is installing software" screen comes up then the installation software comes up and it is at the end part. after it is done I have a "copy 1" of my printer and it just keeps doing this over and over! I have already tried stopping and disabling the "Hp cue" in services but that didn't help. someone please help me fix this it is a pain in the butt!!
07-04-2011 10:28 PM
Mine too, every - single - time. 20-30 minutes wasted each and every time I want to print something. Not impressed, ut tomorrow I'm getting a new printer and it won't be a HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS