07-21-2014 01:30 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that you are having an issue with installing the printer to your Mac.
Please remove any cables that connect the printer to the Mac and leave them off. Please then click on the following link for the HP Officejet 7610 series Full Feature Software and Drivers - OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
If you are still having issues, please feel free to write me back.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS