12-15-2010 04:32 PM
When I connected the printer to my PC, it installed a PCL5 driver (and the DOT4 port etc). I also installed the PCL6 driver from
In either case, I cannot do manual duplexing like I used to be able in XP.
Any idea how to do that?
12-15-2010 04:49 PM
Exact same thing happens with the PostScript driver on that web site:
If one selects the Duplexing ioption as "installed", then the choice of duplex printing is there in the Finishing tab, but the pages get printed on one side.
If one selects the Duplex option as not installed, then the duples printing option is missing in the Finishing tab.
In either case, manual duplexing (where the printer prints on one side, you re-feed the paper and the prinbter finishes printing on the other side of the pages) does not seem doable with the LJ1300 on Win 7 64 bit.
Any tips or tricks in accomplishing this?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS